Movement Hub offers a variety of group classes during the week, with a maximum of 12 people to maintain quality of instruction and plenty of room to move.
You can find more information about each class and the instructor by clicking on the class link on the calendar below:
A combination of gentle flowing yoga postures (asanas) synchronized with breath to ease tightness and tension, increase flexibility and re-energise mind and body.
Ends with a longer held restorative yoga pose and relaxing yoga nidra meditation to rest and restore the nervous system. Suitable for all levels. Men, women and teenagers.
A nourishing and nurturing practice where postures (asanas) are held for longer while you are fully supported with yoga props such as blankets, bolsters, blocks and eye pillows.
A deeply relaxing class interwoven with mindfulness, meditation and a longer restorative yoga nidra to finish to rest, restore and reset mind, body and nervous system. Suitable for all levels, fabulous for those who feel tired, stressed.
A Group exercise class for men and women of all ages consisting of mobility and body weight exercises.
Move your spine, find your core, and learn more about your body as we develop strength from the inside-out. Leave feeling longer, stronger and more balanced, beginners welcome anytime.
Release restrictions using roller and trigger ball, play with different stretch techniques to lengthen muscles, and mobilise your joints.
All bodies and fitness levels welcome, options are given for different levels of flexibility.
*6 month expiry
- With a maximum of 12x people per class, booking is highly recommended.
- Booking can be done through Studio Bookings Online:
- Create an account
- Head to the shopping cart icon to purchase a casual or 10x pass credit.
- Click on the class you would like to book and confirm your booking.
- You can cancel your booking up to 2 hours before the class to be refunded your class credit.
- Make it even easier…GET THE APP! Find Studio Bookings Online in the app store for an easy way to book/cancel/check your class credits.
- Your instructor can assist you in making a class booking or recurring bookings, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more assistance.