Initial Nutrition Consultation
$139 (60 minutes)
Initial consultations are our starting point for first-timers in the clinic, and can be booked as a lone consultation or as part of a package.
An Initial Consultation is comprehensive and includes planning and preparation time before and after your appointment.
If you book an Initial Nutrition Appointment you can expect:
- I review your Health Questionnaire, Food Diary and reason for your appointment
- I review any referral information if applicable, such as laboratory or other test results and medical history
- I begin to prepare relevant nutrition and wellbeing information personalised for you
- Further investigation of your current lifestyle, exercise and eating habits to establish your food preferences and routines
- Relevant measurements may be taken
- We will explore your relationship with food and exercise
- Begin to create nutrition and wellbeing guidelines that will be tailored to your personal needs and requirements.
- 1:1 education on various health topics that are imperative to your success.
- I prepare a personalised nutrition and wellbeing plan for you
- I provide guidance for foods best suited to meet your requirements
- I provide any appropriate resources that will help you meet your goals such as shopping lists, recipes and label reading
- Where appropriate I will provide a report summarising my recommendations with your referrer
- You have access to email support after each appointment
Follow-Up Nutrition Consultation
$69 (30 minutes)
- Checking in on your progress towards your nutrition and health goals.
- Discussion on what’s working/not working, and any challenges or barriers you may be facing, and help problem solve to ensure you have the tools needed to move forward.
- Any relevant measurements we may be tracking are retaken.
- Information you are already familiar with is built on, with content adjusted to your goals and priorities.
- Modifications are made to your plan, as needed.
Personal Training Services
$60 (45 minutes)
$45 (30 minutes)
Flexible sessions where exercises are adapted to best suit training goals. Specifically focusing on maximizing your workout potential while engaging correct form and posture.
To do this we have created a comfortable environment that welcomes clients of all ages, abilities, shapes, sizes, and motivations. I will safely assess where you’re at, create fun and effective exercise sessions and keep you accountable. You simply decide how frequent you visit, be this weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
Not only will you be training progressively and efficiently, but you will also learn the how. I believe in educating you, so that you will go on to have the motivation, confidence and knowledge to be able to train yourself safely and effectively.
Not only will you learn techniques and training systems, but you will also learn the purpose and benefits of each element because in order to be motivated to achieve a goal you need to understand what you’re doing and why you’re doing it, during every step of the journey.
Once you have made contact or booked a session you will be sent a Health Questionnaire form to complete prior to your first session. Please allow enough time for me to look at your information and return it at least 48 hours prior to our meeting. If you can’t find these forms in your inbox, please check your junk/spam folders and add us to your contacts!
Packages (save up to 15%)
- Bookings can be made through the online portal or by contacting Melissa by email email@example.com or phone 0272712205.
- Number of sessions required and packages will be discussed in the Initial Assessment.
- Up to 15% discount applies to packages purchased. Packages are non-refundable and must be used within 1 year of purchase.
- 24 hour notice is required for cancellations. If you do not give at least 24 hours in cancellation notice, 50% of the fee will be charged to your account. If you do not attend a scheduled appointment and give no notification, the full appointment fee will be charged to your account.
- An invoice for the session or package will be sent after the session to be paid online within 7 days. Please let us know if you prefer a cash option. A 2.9% surcharge will apply to all purchases made via credit card online via the Melissa Smith Total Wellbeing website.